26 Ideas for Growing Your Business
There are many ways to grow your business! Here’s a few ideas for you:
1) Advertise in trade magazines
2) Add a Blog to your website and write articles frequently – share them on social media
3) Call your happy Clients and ask them for leads, introductions and recommendations
4) Look at your costs and see if you can reduce significant ones by renegotiating contracts or changing providers
5) Look into potential Export markets
6) Determine if you could create a Franchise
7) Join relevant linkedin Groups and engage with the members
8) Find out who the leading Bloggers are in your market sector – think of a way of getting them to try out your product or service
9) Realise that there are Networks all around you – at the gym, in the pub, at birthday parties, occasions – always carry your business card.
10) Freemiums – Can you give something away for free to attract people to your website?
11) Use Linkedin strategically
12) Look at what you are selling – can it be sold in other Market Sectors
13) Networking – but figure out the best networks for your business
14) Use Social Media to attract more business aka ‘Attraction Marketing’
15) Add New Products or services
16) Attend Trade Conferences & expos
17) Create a new Business Model
18) Implement a Price Review to determine if you can increase your prices
19) Analyze your Turnover, and figure out your most profitable products or services and determine how you can expand sales in that particular niche
20) Give Talks in the industry – that will get you noticed!
21) Add Value to current products/services to increase prices
22) Use Twitter as a search tool to find the right people to follow
23) If you created Partnerships with other synergistic businesses, could you create a joint website and co-market each other?
24) Talk to your accountant, lawyer – ask for Referrals
25) Create an App
26) Become the ‘Go To‘ person in your sector
Over the next few weeks I will write articles in more detail on several of these ideas – watch this space!